It was impervious to needles...It just wouldn't be sewn. I mean that literally, the material just wouldn't accept thread from the sewing machine. I messed with the settings, I changed the needle and I changed the thread. Each time I put it through the machine, the loopy seams were pulled right out with the tug of a thread.
Here's St. Patty's dress '16.
So as you see, I'm now left with a hole. I was in need of a good coverup.
Nope. The Pride and Prejudice style detail didn't work with the particular dress. Next, this:
JK, it wasn't. That's cool, removing those things meant that I just had some more stuff to add the scrap pile. (I kid. That's not cool. Waste of time!)