wood back

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I'm Wearin': Granny Skirt

This was Monday's look. I got the skirt at Goodwill after actually searching it out. I had recently bought a black, pleated, midi length skirt and found it adorable (much to my surprise.) The top is a cropped knit thing from Savers that I hadn't work because it was a little thick for summer months. I pinned it in the cleavage area for school :( The red beads (Savers) were a last minute touch.

Click more for a better picture.


Top: Savers $2.99, skirt: Goodwill $4.99, shoes: TJ Maxx $29.99
When wearing a granny skirt, I try to pair it with a sexy-ish fitted top. I went with heels, instead of the flats from bottom right corner. Look how cute that print is. Also, I'm wearing t-straps like the other vintage/retro fashion bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment